Happy Children’s Day Quotes – Bal Diwas Quotes – children’s day wishes – children’s day messages quotes – happy children’s day sms : Children’s Dayin India is celebrated on November 14 every year. It is the birth anniversary of India’s first Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Pandit Nehru was very fond of children and because of his love for them, November 14 came to be celebrated as Children’s Day in India. For all of you who are fond of this day and want to wish their near and dear ones Happy Children’s Day with our childrens day greetings, childrens day messages, children’s day quotes wishes. We are presenting some of the children’s day excellent quotes, best childrens day wishes, children’s day messages english for you.
International children’s day quotes : Apart from India children’s day celebrated all across the world too. People celebrated International Children’s Day or Universal Children’s Day is celebrated in most of the countries around the world on June 1 or 2oth November. our collection of Happy Children’s Day Quotes can be used by all celebrating this awesome day for protection of children’s and their rights.
Happy Children’s Day Quotes, Messages, SMS – Bal Diwas Quotes
- All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. – Pablo Picasso
- It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. – Frederick Douglass
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Children are smarter than any of us. Know how I know that? I don’t know one child with a full time job and children. – Bill Hicks
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children. – Nelson Mandela
- There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing – just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park? – Ralph Marston
- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Childhood is about innocence and playfulness.
It is about joy and freedom.
Happy Children’s Day..!!
- Children need love,
especially when they do not deserve it.
Happy Children’s Day..!!
Happy Children’s Day Messages and SMS
Time for some Happy Children’s Day messages and Happy Children’s Day SMS.
Time for some splashing fun
Cheers ‘n’ jolly time for everyone
coz it’s Children’s Day
May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face.
Happy Children’s Day..!!
Chacha ka hai janamdivas
Sabhi bacche aayenge
Chacha ji ke phool gulab se..
Hum bache sama sab mehkayenge!
Happy Children’s Day
Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs; they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children’s Day…
Childrens Day wishes Have a blast… Enjoy super cool joyrides… Relish on yummy treats… Coz, its fun-filled Childrens Day Heres wishing you magical time ahead…
Listen to the desires of your children. Encourage them and then give them the autonomy to make their own decision. Happy Children’s day
There r some things, many cnt buy, 1 of such thing is our childhood, enjoy d spirit of children’s day… Happy Children’s Day!
We are the future… The hope for a brighter tomorrow… We, the children of the world… Are symbols of promise… and potential Happy childrens Day
There are some things, many cant buy, 1 of such thing is our childhood, enjoy the spirit of childrns day,,, Happy Children’s Day!
They may not always smell pure and sweet,
A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet.
But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile,
The joys of parenthood are all worth while.
Happy Childrens Day..!!
Children are like wet Cement.
Whatever falls on them makes an impression.
Happy Childrens Day.
Have a day of childhood Memories !
If you plant honesty, you will reap trust.
If you plant goodness, you will reap friends.
If you plant humility, you will reap greatness…Happy Children’s Day 2014
Desh ke Pragaty ke hum hai Aadar
Hum karenge Cha Cha Nehru ke Sapne Sahakar
Happy Children’s Day 2014
Children are the World’s most valuable resources
and its best hope for the future…Happy Children’s Day
Hope you find our article on Happy Children’s Day Quotes, Messages, SMS – Bal Diwas Quotes useful. Do share these quotes, messages, sms on whatsapp, hike, viber, facebook, twitter, google plus, smail or by any other social media you like with your friends and family.
Related Search terms:
quotes children’s rights
good quotes children’s day
childrens day special
childrens day sms 2010
happy childrens day wishes
children’s day speech